- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
Your adventurous child likes to play in alpine terrain? Then the new Climber is just the right one. The Climber is the perfect companion for children from the age of six for exciting excursions in the mountains: it sits close and securely on the body. In addition, the Climber adapts flexibly to every movement and offers plenty of room for the little ones to move.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Load adjustment straps
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Padded hip belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Outer pockets (2)
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables
- SOS label
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Contact system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.