Drypack Pro 13
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Made from waterproof material with taped and welded seams, the Drypack Pro 13 protects contents from moisture when used as intended. Simply turn down the roll-top closure three times and secure the buckle. With a robust D-ring for hanging and attachment loops at the sides which allow the bag to be securely strapped to something.
Your optimal companion for
- dry bag with roll-top closure at both ends
- PFAS free
- ClimatePartner certified product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
ClimatePartner certified product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO² emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO² emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ClimatePartner certified deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects. More information.