Comfortable through the countryside: This light and functional top-loader is perfect for longer day hikes, mountain tours or fixed-rope climbing routes. The new ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system makes the Futura lightweight. It moulds itself comfortably to your back thanks to its new design and ensures maximum back ventilation.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircomfort System
- Active Comfort Fit
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Bottom compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Extra Long
- Mesh back system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Our Extra Long (EL) backpacks guarantee perfect carrying comfort for tall people! Athletes who are between 1.85 and 2.00 metres have difficulty finding backpacks that fit. More information about our fits.