Trail Pro 34 SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The reduced contact surface of the deuter Airstripes back system and airy, quick-drying Air Spacer Mesh against the back combined with perforated shoulder straps and hip fins ensure maximum airflow, even weight distribution, excellent comfort and a snug, secure fit on multi-day via ferrata (fixed-rope) routes. The flat-format lid allows space for the head to move, even with a helmet on. Loops on the shoulder straps keep via ferrata set carabiners close at hand. While equipment and gear are easy to access via a large front zipper opening or in the side pockets.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Load adjustment strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- SOS label
- snug hip fins
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Mesh hip fins
- Stretch front pocket
- Lid compartment
- Stretch side pockets
- Front zip access
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Trail Pro 34 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channelled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
The minimal contact surface area of the profiled Airstripes allows free air circulation over 80 % of the back, while still providing a secure, compact fit.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.