- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The reduced contact surface and large ventilation channels of the deuter Airstripes back system combined with perforated shoulder straps and hip fins (with pockets) ensure maximum airflow and even weight distribution – for a snug, secure fit over any terrain. The flat-format lid allows space for the head to move, even with a helmet on. Loops on the shoulder straps keep via ferrata set carabiners close at hand. And thanks to a large front zipper opening and side pockets, equipment and gear are always easy to access.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Zippered lid compartment
- Stretch side pockets
- snug hip fins
- Front zip access
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Trail 30
Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channelled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
The minimal contact surface area of the profiled Airstripes allows free air circulation over 80 % of the back, while still providing a secure, compact fit.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
Carbon neutral product
By adopting more materials and technologies that have a smaller carbon footprint in our collections we are taking positive steps toward reducing our CO2 emissions. But despite our greatest efforts, it’s impossible to make products climate neutral. And so, we’ve teamed up with Climate Partner to offset any unavoidable CO2 emissions. From now on, the volume of emissions released by the production and transport of any ‘Carbon neutral’ deuter product purchased will be compensated for through voluntary offsetting and targeted investment in select social and climate protection projects.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.