The new Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features. The helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement. The extra-long fit ensures comfort for mountain bikers with longer backs.
Your optimal companion for
- Extra Long
- helmet clips
- Tyre inflator pump compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Sitting mat
- Adjustable Stays
- organised front compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Bottom compartment
- Smartphone pocket
- Airstripes System
- Outer pockets (2)
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables
- SOS label
- Rain Cover
- Mesh hip fins
- Compression straps
- Sunglasses holder
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Our Extra Long (EL) backpacks guarantee perfect carrying comfort for tall people! Athletes who are between 1.85 and 2.00 metres have difficulty finding backpacks that fit. More information about our fits.