Kid Comfort Venture
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
The Kid Comfort Venture is a value-driven kid carrier pared back to just the essentials. With the same legendary deuter comfort for both parent and rider, the KC Venture focuses on durability and safety so that you can focus on taking the whole family for an outdoor adventure.
Your optimal companion for
- VariQuick System
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compression straps
- TÜV/GS certified
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Top features of the Kid Comfort Venture
The ergonomic back pads in the Contact system mould themselves to the contours of the back and thus distribute the weight of the load evenly. On the one hand, this protects your back and adds comfort, and on the other hand, it allows for loads to be easily carried close to the body. Free spaces between the pads create pleasant air ventilation, as well as the breathable and robust 3D Airmesh cover
Known from household utensils, tools and toys: the voluntary quality mark “GS” for manufacturers stands for tested safety [“Geprüfte Sicherheit” in German] pursuant to the requirements of the Product Safety Act. It certifies products that pose no threat to the user if used correctly. Compliance is checked by independent inspection companies such as TÜV SÜD.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.