- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Its superior carry comfort is down to the deuter Aircontact back system with Air Spacer mesh and a large ventilation channel, plus ergonomic ActiveFit shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap. The Y-shaped frame, mobile hip fins and ergonomic lumbar pad combine to distribute the load effectively. A full-length, J-shaped zipper on the front makes contents easy to locate lower down in the main compartment. Hip fin pockets provide easy storage and keep items within reach. Stretch mesh side pockets keep bottles close at hand for hot days on the trail.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- VariSlide System
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Pole holder
- Load adjustment strap
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Removal backpack lid
- Height adjustable lid
- Material loops on front & lid
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Outer pockets (3)
- Air Spacer Mesh - Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Spindrift collar
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- Aircontact System
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact Core 65+10
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.