Speed Lite 22 SL
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The Speed Lite SL models are specially designed for the female anatomy and offer slenderly built women the optimum range of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Ice Axe Attachment
- coupleable compression straps
- Rear light loop
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Sunglasses holder
- SL Women’s Fit
- Valuables compartment
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
Tested hiking quality
Very light day hiking backpacks with a well ventilated contact back. Access to the main compartment via 73 or 80 cm long 2-way zips. Large external zipped compartment. Central outer compartment, zipped mesh pockets on hip fins. Total length hip belt & fins: 122-124 cm. Padded hip & shoulder straps: good. Wearing comfort: excellent. No rain cover. PFC-free. Fair Wear Leader status.