Compact EXP 10 SL
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Our newly restyled Bike Rucksack Compact sits super tightly with its Auto-Compress hip-fin design – even when the trail is particularly bumpy. And the expandable pack is especially accessible: The well-organised front compartment for tools & more can be opened extremely wide.
Your optimal companion for
- Airstripes System
- Expandable volumes
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Helmet Mount
- Drinking system compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Rear light loop
- Mesh hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Sunglasses holder
- Outer pockets (2)
- Compression straps
- SL Women’s Fit
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.