AViANT Carry On Pro 36
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The functional Aviant Carry On Pro offers high wearing comfort thanks to Contact back system and continuously adjustable chest strap. This organizational talent features multiple compartments on the inside and a removable pocket for secure storage of laptop, tablet, personal items and valuables, as well as separate storage of clothing. The backpack can be easily converted into a lockable carry-on bag by stowing the shoulder straps and removing the chest strap.
Your optimal companion for
- NFC technology
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Document compartment
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Removable sternum belt
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Shoe compartment
- Key clip
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Carry On dimensions
- Contact back system
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Carry On Pro 36
Stowable shoulder straps
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.