- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
With the ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system, mountain adventures for families become much more pleasant: the load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier sits compactly - and yet the back is fully ventilated. Passengers are comfortable, too: the large, soft cushion gently cushions the tired child's head, even in the corners of the Kraxe, and supports a relaxed sleep. The side entry and the easily accessible belt system of the Kinderkraxe ensure safety - which is also guaranteed by the TÜV GS seal.
- Child weight: 22 kg
- Luggage: 2 kg
The Kid Comfort is the successor model of the Kid Comfort 2.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircomfort System
- VariSlide System
- Bottom compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.