The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The Speed Lite SL models are specially designed for the female anatomy and offer slenderly built women the optimum range of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Padded hip belt
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- coupleable compression straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Sunglasses holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Rear light loop
- Lid compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
outdoor 1/19 “Test Winner”
Lighter on tour
In the 1/2019 edition, the Outdoor magazine tested ten lightweight but robust and comfortable backpacks.
The Speed Lite 32, which was designated an “all-round talent”, & the Speed Lite 30 SL were chosen as the test winners.
“Anyone looking for an ultra-light, super-flexible backpack with stability under load for both demanding and casual tours will not find a better example than the Deuter Speed Lite 32 and 30 SL respectively.”
(outdoor magazine 1/2019)