- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The clean, light backpack is multi-talented - among other things, it is the perfect companion on fixed-rope routes or sporty hikes. Thanks to the Aircontact back system, the ultimate in carrying comfort is guaranteed, and innovative details, such as the carabiner clasp on the shoulder straps, make the Trail into a fixed-rope-route backpack with expertise.
Your optimal companion for
- Delrin® U-frames
- Active Comfort Fit
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Walking pole holder
- Compression straps
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Stretch side pockets
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Trail 26
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.