Travel Wallet RFID BLOCK
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
Our lightweight, durable travel wallet with large Velcro closure provides secure storage for money and important papers thanks to the long slip pocket and Velcro bill compartment and zippered coin pocket.
Your optimal companion for
- RFID BLOCK
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Important information about our RFID BLOCK products:
The products are equipped with two TÜV-certified Cryptalloy protective films, which prevent unauthorized reading of the RFID chips. To protect against data theft, the chip of the (credit) cards must be located between the films.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.