Speed Lite CV 25
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, vest-style, perforated shoulder straps, supple hip fins, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking and trail running, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. Standard shoulder straps make the Speed Lite CV a multi-sport powerhouse.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Load adjustment strap
- Compression straps
- snug hip fins
- Valuables compartment
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Pole holder
- Stretch side pockets
- Front pocket
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Key clip
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Lite System
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- PFC free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
All fabrics are 100% recycled and manufactured according to the bluesign® standard.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Speed Lite CV 25
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.