- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Your adventurous child likes to play in alpine terrain? Then the new Climber is just the right one. The Climber is the perfect companion for children from the age of six for exciting excursions in the mountains: it sits close and securely on the body. In addition, the Climber adapts flexibly to every movement and offers plenty of room for the little ones to move.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Load adjustment strap
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Padded hip belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pole holder
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Two side outer pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- SOS label
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
You want a close-fitting backpack that is easy to carry even with a lot of luggage? Then the contact back is just right for you. The easiest way to carry heavy loads comfortably is to have your backpack and carrier form a single unit. Our Contact carrying system keeps the weight close to the body's center of gravity. This guarantees full control and effective load transfer - even in demanding terrain.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.