- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Clearly: less is more! The new Guide Lite with its simple features and clear design is lightweight and easy to use. And if you want to save a few extra grams of weight on your day trip, simply leave the removable waist strap and the lid at home. Because with the small wings on the shoulder strap attachments, the rucksack sits tight and close to the body with every climbing movement. Full concentration ahead!
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Load adjustment strap
- SOS label
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Delrin® U-frames
- Helmet Mount
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Removable hip belt
- Height adjustable lid
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
One day. One mountain. One lightweight. The Lite carrying system is reduced to the essentials and designed for light to medium loads. Carrying comfort is not sacrificed, thanks to the lightweight and comfortable back padding with ventilated 3D mesh cover. A secure fit offers the effort-saving and close to the body fit, by the snug and lightweight hip fins. Perfect for an active day on the mountain.