- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Modular gear straps make this pack highly versatile and can be adapted to attach gear to the outside of the pack. This backpack is made using bluesign®-certified body fabric and has extra stow space in two large detachable hip fin pockets. And there’s a zip-out bottle holster for a water bottle. The VariSlide back length adjustment, snug-fitting VariFlex hip fins and pivoting ActiveFit shoulder straps create a tailored fit no matter what the capacity, and Air Spacer mesh further enhances the comfort.
Your optimal companion for
- Y-frame for more direct load transfer and load control
- VariFlex System
- VariSlide System
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Outer pockets (3)
- Removal backpack lid
- Height adjustable lid
- Front zip access
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Key clip
- SOS label
- Rain Cover
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Removable hip belt
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Includes a day pack
- Material loops on front & lid
- Spindrift collar
- Aircontact System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact X 80+15
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation.
The respective volume sizes of the backpacks can be optimised to the individual size of the wearer and are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable back length of the VariSlide system, the precise-fitting VariFlex hip fins and the movable ActiveFit shoulder straps, among other things.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.