Speed Lite 23 SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, vest-style, perforated shoulder straps, supple hip fins, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking and trail running, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. While a pocket on the shoulder straps keeps everything that you need on the trail handy.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Load adjustment strap
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Pole holder
- Two elastic side pockets
- Front pocket
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Compression straps
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
Top features of the Speed Lite 23 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
- A close fitting padded back with comfortable breathable 3D Air Mesh.
- Removable waist belt (Speed lite 10, Speed lite 15, Speed lite 20).
- Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides exceptional flexibility at very lightweight.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.