Speed Lite 23 SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Speedy, light and sustainable thanks to deuter’s Lite back system, vest-style, perforated shoulder straps, supple hip fins, precision-adjustable sternum strap and 100% recycled, bluesign® certified body fabric. Designed for fast-paced hiking and trail running, side compression straps effectively reduce load wobble and enable full range of movement. While a pocket on the shoulder straps keeps everything that you need on the trail handy.
Your optimal companion for
- Lightest deuter hiking series
- Delrin® U-frames
- Adjustable sternum belt
- ergonomically padded shoulder straps
- Load adjustment strap
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Valuables compartment
- Key clip
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone, GPS, etc.
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Pole holder
- Two elastic side pockets
- Front pocket
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Compression straps
- Lite System
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Speed Lite 23 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
A lightweight with carrying comfort due to:
- light, soft back padding and ventilated 3D mesh cover
- shaped V-cut
- contact back and supple hip fins ensures a secure fit and good load transfer
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.