Wow, the family just got bigger and more attractive! High-quality, technical and with a new design, this compact, sporty hiking backpack is ideal for day tours. With a precise design, light materials and first-class Aircomfort back ventilation, it’s hard to believe the packs are even there.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircomfort System
- Round Profile Frame
- Hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Mesh back system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
wanderlust “Top Tip carrying comfort”
In the 4/19 edition, the magazine Wanderlust took a closer look at 16 day backpacks (“compact companions for day hikes”) in their test.
These included the AC Lite 18 – awarded the top tip where carrying comfort is concerned.
“Conclusion: sporty, compact hiking backpack with a lot of comfort features such as the mesh back and the adjustable chest strap. Adequate hip belt padding at the back of the pelvis. Sits well on the body. Practical two-compartment lid closure. Also available as a women’s version.”