AViANT Access 55
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The functional Aviant Access offers a high level of carrying comfort thanks to the Contact back system, continuously adjustable chest strap and padded hip fins. A removable pocket as an additional organisational unit and the fold-out main compartment with reinforced outer walls make for easy handling. Hip fins and shoulder straps can be covered if required. This transforms the comfortable backpack into a practical, lockable travel bag.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment strap
- Large opening into main compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compression straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Padded handles
- NFC technology
- Compression inside for clothing
- Reinforced outer walls
- Three zipped inner pockets
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Access 55
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.