- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
On the road for a day bike tour with luggage light as a feather: Race Air 10 weighs no more than 800 grams. Thanks to its three-sided ventilation and compact fit with ergonomically designed mesh shoulder straps and hip fins the Race Air models can be used on the most challenging stretches. And thanks to the volume expansion, you can take even more on tour with the Race Air 10. Includes 3.0L Streamer hydration system.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rear light loop
- Two side outer pockets
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Valuables compartment
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Aircomfort System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Race Air
Maximum ventilation is the guiding principle for us when it comes to small to medium volume backpacks for use in easier terrain. The resilient core of the Aircomfort systems is the permanently elastic spring steel frame. It provides the special airy mesh with stable tension even under heavy loads, creating a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which moist air can freely evaporate.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
At the deuter pleases the airy tension mesh back with high comfort even with much load. The narrow contour supports an active driving style, he hardly tends to tail. Clear, well-structured range of compartments, top handling, inexpensive, impeccable workmanship.