- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Our Aircontact trekking backpack has earned the predicate "unbreakable". That's why we decided on a gentle evolution: It is extremely robust, but comes tidier, more modern and slimmer with the trekking. And has become even more comfortable: Thanks to the new flexibly suspended Active Fit shoulder straps and the revised hip fins, the backpack hugs the wearer comfortably - for noticeably more comfort.
Your optimal companion for
- VariQuick System
- Height adjustable lid
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Compact hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- VariFlex System
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- Active Comfort Fit
- Walking pole holder
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Compression straps
- Material loops on front & lid
- Removal backpack lid
- Two elastic side pockets
- Double bottom
- Perfect load distribution through the X-frame
- Head recess
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact 65 + 10
High loads can be carried best when the carrier and the backpack operate as a single entity. This is where our Aircontact principle comes into play: The carrying system lies directly on the body, thus the load is kept close to the body’s centre of gravity. This guarantees full control and an effective load transfer. At the same time, the breathable Aircontact back pad ensures noticeable and pleasant ventilation thanks to a pump effect at every movement
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.