Light Drypack 8
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
- Flap on the bottom for hanging up
- Roll closure: Before closing the buckle: roll up at least three times to keep the contents dry
- Caution: not suitable for situations where the Drypack is submerged under water.
- Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- D-ring for fastening
- sealed seams
- efficient packing thanks to rectangular base shape
- Material: 40D PA RIPSTOP
Your optimal companion for
- PFC free
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.