Light Drypack 5
20.00 $ excl. VAT
In StockIn stock | Delivered in 5 - 6 business days
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
24 / 24 / 11 (H / W / D)
- fits in backpack lid compartment
- loop on base to hang it up
- D-ring for attachment
- roll-top closure: to be rolled down at least 3 times before securing with buckle
- welded seams
- Caution: not suited to activities where the Drypack might become submerged in water
- fabric’s >10,000 mm hydrostatic head keeps out dust and heavy precipitation
- efficient packing thanks to rectangular bottom shape
Your optimal companion for
40D PA Ripstop
Material with 10,000 mm water column protects against dust or heavy rain
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.