Mondego HB 8
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
A handlebar pack for starting out in bikepacking, made from durable, recycled, bluesign® approved material with a bungee cord on the top to attach easy-access items, and with zippered side pockets, a spacious main compartment and reflective details. The durable straps, combined with spacers, make it possible to mount this handlebar pack on a variety of frame sizes and tube diameters, while the hook & loop closure keeps it securely in place.
Your optimal companion for
- Reflective details
- two Velcro straps for mounting to the handlebars
- one Velcro strap to prevent twisting
- four spacers for mounting on different handlebar types
- bungee cord on the top of the handlebar harness
- zippered main compartment
- two stretch side pockets, one of which is zippered
- PFC free
- 100% recycled PET material
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Mondego HB 8
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.