- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The lockable tool bag is ideal for longer bike tours. It is therefore also adapted to the size of the front pocket of the Trans Alpine backpack. Thanks to its many organisational compartments, it can safely house all the important tools, making it an indispensable companion on every trip.
Your optimal companion for
- Exterior mesh pockets
- Zippered tool pouch
- 4 stash pockets
- Designed to fit in front pocket of Trans Alpine pack
- PFC free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.