- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The lockable tool bag is ideal for longer bike tours. It is therefore also adapted to the size of the front pocket of the Trans Alpine backpack. Thanks to its many organisational compartments, it can safely house all the important tools, making it an indispensable companion on every trip.
Your optimal companion for
- Exterior mesh pockets
- Zippered tool pouch
- 4 stash pockets
- Designed to fit in front pocket of Trans Alpine pack
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
Sustainable and resource-saving: our main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards.