AViANT Duffel Pro 40
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Do you often combine sport and travel? The Aviant Duffel Pro offers plenty of space for your gear and clothing. With stowable shoulder straps, the travel bag also functions as a backpack. The robust, sustainably produced companions are bluesign® certified and protect your luggage from moisture and dust. When you're back home, you can easily fold your duffel and store it in the integrated outer pocket.
Your optimal companion for
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Two side outer pockets
- Shoulder straps can be combined as carrying handle; two handles
- Hardwearing and water resistant
- Compression inside for clothing
- Inner mesh pocket
- Carry On dimensions
- PFAS free
- bluesign® product
- Green Button certified product
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Duffel Pro 40
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.
Green Button certified product
The Green Button is a government-run certification label for sustainable textiles. Everyone who aims to purchase socially and environmentally sustainable clothes should look out for the Green Button. There is currently no other label like the Green Button. It demands that mandatory standards are met to protect people and the environment. A total of 46 stringent social and environmental criteria must be met, covering a wide spectrum from wastewater to forced labour. Read more information here.