- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
Our kids' backpacks with their bright colours and patterns are a real joy in nursery school, going for a swim in the lake or heading out to the mountains. With its easy semi-circular zipper it is perfect for kids aged 2 and above.
- Comfort through S-shaped Soft-Edge shoulder straps
- Content easily accessible via the curved zip
- Name label on the inside
- Child-friendly buckles
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- Stays stabile thanks to the chest strap
- Adjustable sternum belt
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Reflective name lettering
- Two elastic side pockets
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Top features of the Pico
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.