- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
Environmentally aware with the UP Stockholm in the city.
It has all the functionality you want in an urban pack but is produced in a resource-efficient way, so you can make your commute with a clear conscience. This is primarily because the UP Stockholm is made entirely from recycled materials – 35x 0.5-litre PET bottles to be precise. The textile manufacturing process is carried out according to the stringent bluesign® standard. And secondly, the amount of water and crude oil used is significantly reduced.
The UP Stockholm is designed to accommodate everything you need for a day at work, at uni or when you’re just out and about. Clever compartment configuration and a U-shaped zip opening means items are quick and easy to access. With a padded front and base this backpack holds its shape well, which further helps with locating contents.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- Laptop compartment up to 15 inch
- Bag for tablet
- Bottle Compartment inside
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sternum belt
- Removable waist belt
- Two side outer pockets
- 100% recycled PET material
- bluesign® product
- Contact system
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 500D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
Consumer products that carry the bluesign® product label conform to the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. The textiles and accessories used to manufacture the products with the bluesign® approved label are produced in a way that saves valuable resources and has a minimum impact on people and the environment.