Aircontact Lite 50 + 10
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The functional Aircontact Lite trekking backpack scores with its ingenious design and the perfect balance between carrying comfort, weight and ventilation. In addition, the innovative Aircontact Lite back system ensures optimum moisture transfer, thereby creating the ideal conditions for long trekking and high-altitude tours.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- VariQuick System
- Expandable volumes
- Height adjustable lid
- Bottom compartment
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Drinking system compartment
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Removal backpack lid
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Trek&Mountain “Editor’s Choice”
Aircontact Lite 50+10 nominated as “Editor's Choice” by Trek&Mountain!
The British magazine Trek&Mountain honoured the Aircontact Lite with the “Editor’s Choice” award.
Further proof of the fact that this trekking backpack is extremely well received even by experts!
Bergsteiger “Test Winner”
Aircontact Lite best all-rounder among trekking backpacks
In the 7/2019 edition, Bergsteiger magazine tested 15 trekking backpacks.
The Deuter Aircontact Lite 50+10 was one of them. The Deuter trekking backpack was nominated as the “All-round” test winner.
“Conclusion: All-round trekking backpack with ideal balance between weight of backpack and carrying comfort. [...]”
(Bergsteiger magazine 7/2019)