Freescape Lite 24 SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The Freescape Lite SL offers a high level of comfort tailored to the female anatomy, extremely lightweight material and safe, easy handling. Thus, the additional side zipper opening provides quick access to the equipment inside, while skis, snowboard or crampons remain fixed thanks to the variable attachment straps outside. The separate safety compartment for probe and shovel is immediately accessible in case of emergency.
Your optimal companion for
- snug hip fins
- adjustable sternum strap with signal whistle
- Load adjustment strap
- Reinforced safety compartment for shovel blade and handle
- integrated and removable helmet net
- Side smartphone pocket
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- SOS label
- Two ice axe holders
- A- Frame Ski Fixation
- Fastening straps for ski diagonally
- Compression straps
- Zippered goggle pocket in main compartment - fleece lined
- Snow repellent cover fabric on the back system
- Lite System
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Freescape Lite 24 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
One day. One mountain. One lightweight. The Lite carrying system is reduced to the essentials and designed for light to medium loads. Carrying comfort is not sacrificed, thanks to the lightweight and comfortable back padding with ventilated 3D mesh cover. A secure fit offers the effort-saving and close to the body fit, by the snug and lightweight hip fins. Perfect for an active day on the mountain.
This deuter product is free of intentionally used PFAS (per- & polyfluorinated chemicals). deuter thus reduces the use of substances, that are known to harm the environment and health.
For Outdoor products PFAS are mainly used for water repellant treatments.
Instead, deuter uses since 2019 alternative DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation.