AViANT Access 38 SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The functional Aviant Access offers comfort tailored to the female anatomy thanks to the Contact back system, continuously adjustable chest strap and padded hip fins. Items are well organised inside thanks to the padded laptop and valuables compartment. The fold-out main compartment with reinforced outer walls also allows quick access. The backpack can be easily transformed into a practical, lockable carry-on bag by stowing the hip fins and shoulder straps and removing the chest strap.
Your optimal companion for
- Load adjustment strap
- Large opening into main compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compression straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Fixed point on main compartment for zip lock
- SL Women’s Fit
- Padded handles
- Carry On dimensions
- Stowable hip belt
- Removable sternum belt
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Stowable shoulder straps
- Valuables compartment
- Compression inside for clothing
- Reinforced outer walls
- Three zipped inner pockets
- Contact back system
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Access 38 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.