The new AC Lite is a lightweight, sporty daypack with a clean design, perfect for easy day hikes. As SL model, it is available specifically for women. The hiking backpack is now even lighter and provides maximum ventilation with the Aircomfort back system. Thus equipped, this compact companion is almost not felt on the tour. The luggage can be conveniently packed and unpacked via the lid compartment opening. Smartphone or snacks can be stowed within easy reach in the elastic and airy side pocket. The helmet can be fixed with an additional helmet holder to the loops on the outside of the backpack.
Your optimal companion for
- Round Profile Frame
- Compatible with 2.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Walking pole holder
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Sunglasses holder
- Rain Cover
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Waist belt with hip pads
- Mesh back system
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.