Mondego SB 16
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
A saddle pack for starting out in bikepacking, made from durable, recycled, bluesign® approved material with a bungee cord and mesh stuff pouch on the top to attach easy-access items, and with a reinforced base and reflective details. Two durable hook & loop straps attach the pack securely to the seat post, while two buckle straps keep it firmly attached to the seat rails. The dry bag can be compressed using the roll-top closure and attaches to the saddle harness with buckle straps at the sides.
Disclaimer: The infiltration of dirt under the Velcro closure may cause scratches to the frame. Please protect your frame accordingly before attaching your bike bag.
Your optimal companion for
- Reflective details
- two buckle straps for mounting to the seat post
- two buckle straps for mounting to the seat rails
- bungee cord and mesh pocket on the top of the saddle harness
- reinforced bottom
- bungee cord and mesh insertion on top of the saddle bag
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
The 420D polyamide fabric is extremely robust : thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Mondego SB 16
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.