Cabezon HB 14
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The two-piece construction of this handlebar pack for globetrotting bikepackers, is made up of a lightweight, waterproof dry bag with roll-top closure at both ends, and a harness made from durable materials with a bungee cord and gear loops on the top that makes loading and unloading quick and easy during short rest breaks, because the dry bag can be detached while the harness stays on the bike. The durable straps on these bike bags feature hook and loop fasteners for secure positioning, and the spacers make it possible to mount them on a variety of frame sizes and tube diameters, including carbon bikes.
Your optimal companion for
- Reflective details
- 2-piece construction: handlebar harness and dry bag
- two Velcro straps for mounting to the handlebars
- one Velcro strap to prevent twisting
- four spacers for mounting on different handlebar types
- bungee cord and gear loops on the top of the handlebar harness
- two buckle straps for securing the dry bag
- dry bag with roll-top closure at both ends
- air-release valve for pack compression
- Suitable for carbon handlebars, frames, and seat posts
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Cabezon HB 14
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.