$25.00 excl. Sales Tax
In StockDelivered via FedEx Ground
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
14 / 23 / 7 (H / W / D)
Loose change, travel guides, sunglasses and mobile phones are safe and yet easily accessible in our small, light hip bag.
Your optimal companion for
- PFC free
210D PA Ripstop
A 210 denier polyamide fabric with stronger RipStop threads and PU coating. This very fine and light, yet extremely robust fabric is ideal for the construction of lightweight backpacks.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.