AViANT Voyager 60+10 SL
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The functional Aviant Voyager SL offers comfort tailored to the female anatomy thanks to the Contact back system, VariQuick back length adjustment, continuously adjustable chest strap and padded hip fins. Multiple pockets and a large front access allow for easy handling. The integrated daypack (volume = 10 liters) with padded back can be attached to the shoulder straps if required, keeping personal items safely stowed away. The transport cover can also be used as a rain cover.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Load adjustment strap
- Transport cover
- Two side outer pockets
- Front Stuff Pocket
- VariQuick System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Front zip access
- Padded handles
- snug hip fins
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Height adjustable lid
- Compression straps
- Lid compartment
- Includes a day pack
- Zipped valuables pocket outside (Daypack)
- Laptop compartment up to 13 inch
- Fixation option on shoulder straps
- Padded back on the daypack
- Key clip on the daypack
- Address window
- Reinforced handles on the transport cover
- Contact back system
- PFAS free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the AViANT Voyager 60+10 SL
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
The ergonomic back pads in the Contact system mould themselves to the contours of the back and thus distribute the weight of the load evenly. On the one hand, this protects your back and adds comfort, and on the other hand, it allows for loads to be easily carried close to the body. Free spaces between the pads create pleasant air ventilation, as well as the breathable and robust 3D Airmesh cover
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFAS is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.