Aircontact Lite 35 + 10 SL
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
The functional Aircontact Lite trekking backpack convinces with thoughtful design and the perfect balance of comfort, weight and ventilation. The innovative Aircontact Lite back system ensures optimum moisture transport and thus offers ideal conditions for long trekking and high-altitude tours.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Bottom compartment
- Lid compartment
- Expandable volumes
- Padded hip belt
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Drinking system compartment
- VariQuick System
- Walking pole holder
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Load adjustment straps
- Height adjustable lid
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.