Triangle Bag 1.7
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Mountain bike | Cycle touring
- the slim zipped frame bag keeps tools and first aid kit always within reach
- reflective 3M prints
- can be securely fastened with three Velcro straps in the rear frame triangle
Disclaimer: Dirt getting under the Velcro fastener can scratch the frame. Please protect your frame accordingly before attaching your bike bag.
Your optimal companion for
- Zippered frame bag to keep tools and first aid kit within reach
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Gear loops
- Short Velcro straps
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
100% recycled pre-consumer waste
We process our residual materials from production and use them to develop sustainable products.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.