Aircontact Ultra 50+5
Reduced to the essentials, this lightweight pack made with bluesign® certified body fabric expertly balances comfort and weight, so you can devote more energy to the trail. This is largely down to the Aircontact back system covered in Air Spacer mesh which performs three functions in one to save weight: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation. The innovative Clip & Loop back length adjustment offers a tailored, comfortable fit, while mobile VariFlex ECL hip fins and an ergonomic lumbar pad distribute the load effectively. And the hardwearing ripstop body fabric made from performance fibers is built to withstand the rigors of long-distance hiking.
Your optimal companion for
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Clip & Loop adjustable back length
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Removable sternum belt
- Load adjustment strap
- Outer pockets (3)
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Height adjustable lid
- Removal backpack lid
- SOS label
- lumbar pad for effective load transfer onto the pelvis
- Hip fins with two zippered pockets
- Mesh hip fins
- Material straps at the front
- Air Spacer Mesh - Back-friendly spacer fabric
- Spindrift collar
- Aircontact System
- PFC free
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Aircontact Ultra 50+5
Reduced to the essentials, this lightweight pack expertly balances comfort and weight, so you can devote more energy to the trail. The lid can also be detached to reduce overall weight.
The new Air Spacer mesh performs three functions in one: Comfort, cushioning and ventilation. These attributes make this a weight-optimized backpack. With the addition of the Clip & Loop adjustable back length it also offers a tailored fit and superior carry comfort over longer distances.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.