The Futura Pro SL, which is designed to fit the female anatomy, was developed for multi-day tours where comfort must not be lacking. The backpack therefore has the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic Pro mesh back system. This provides maximum back ventilation due to the innovative mesh. In addition, the moveable VariFlex ECL hip fins with ergonomic padded inserts allow energy-saving carrying. Thanks to the clear division of the compartments, items can be stored easily and effectively in the lid compartment, in side bellows pockets, in the separate floor compartment and in the spacious main compartment.
Your optimal companion for
- Aircomfort System
- Round Profile Frame
- VariFlex System
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Lid compartment
- Bottom compartment
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Outer pockets (3)
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Rain Cover
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- Compression straps
- Mesh back system
SUSTAINABLE: 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign® certified material.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.