Speed Lite 30 SL
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
The members of our lightweight family go the distance with a sporty twist when it comes to quick hikes or alpine tours. No superfluous pounds of material or useless gadgets get in the way of our peak performers. The Speed Lite SL models are specially designed for the female anatomy and offer slenderly built women the optimum range of movement.
Your optimal companion for
- Lite System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Outer pockets (3)
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Ice Axe Attachment
- coupleable compression straps
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Sunglasses holder
- SL Women’s Fit
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
SL Women’s Fit
This model is also available in the SL version. The SL back length is specific for women: on average, women have shorter backs than men. The carrying system in the SL model is therefore somewhat shorter than in the Deuter standard backpacks. In addition, the carrying system is specially adapted to the female anatomy. More information about our fits.
outdoor 1/19 “Test Winner”
Lighter on tour
In the 1/2019 edition, the Outdoor magazine tested ten lightweight but robust and comfortable backpacks.
The Speed Lite 32, which was designated an “all-round talent”, & the Speed Lite 30 SL were chosen as the test winners.
“Anyone looking for an ultra-light, super-flexible backpack with stability under load for both demanding and casual tours will not find a better example than the Deuter Speed Lite 32 and 30 SL respectively.”
(outdoor magazine 1/2019)