- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
The Freerider pack has clever winter-specific details like access to the main compartment via a fully opening back panel. This gives you good oversight of the contents and it also means the carry system stays dry. But even if a little snow does get onto the carry system, our new hard-wearing, breathable, snow-resistant fabric will keep your back dry. And when it comes to safety, the Freerider has it all worked out. It features a separate, easy-to-access compartment for your probe and shovel so that your avalanche equipment is quick to access in an emergency. We’ve also equipped it with our new modular attachment set-up. Two dedicated straps that attach to the gear loops on the pack allow you to affix skis, a snowboard or snowshoes to the pack in no time at all – skis diagonally across the back or in an A-frame, a snowboard or snowshoes in an upright position. These versatile gear straps can also be used as compression straps.
Your optimal companion for
- Alpine System
- Delrin® U-frames
- Hip fin with loops
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Load adjustment straps
- Sunglasses holder
- Shovel compartment
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Modular Ski Attachment
- Zipped access at the back
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Elasticated inner compartment
- PFC free
- Contact system
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
High-performance materials with PFC-free dirt- and water-repellent impregination:
To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.