- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
The Schmusebär is a classic among children's backpacks. With just the one clip and a child-friendly drawstring on the main compartment it is easy to use. In addition, it protects little ones on the way to kindergarten thanks to the additional reflective print. The pocket in the lid or the elasticated side pockets offer additional storage space for girls' and boys' special treasures. The Schmusebär comes in three colourful options: In blue, grey and magenta with bright patterns. Thanks to the height-adjustable chest strap, the straps remain firmly fixed on the shoulders, even during the wildest of adventures. PLEASE NOTE: For children ages 3 and up.
Your optimal companion for
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Two side outer pockets
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Lid compartment
- Two elastic side pockets
- Reflective name lettering
- Comfortable to wear thanks to movable, ergonomically shaped Active Fit shoulder straps with soft-edge finishes
- S-shaped shoulder straps wrap around children's shoulders with Soft-Edge finish
- Contact back system
- PFC free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Schmusebär
The ergonomic back pads in the Contact system mould themselves to the contours of the back and thus distribute the weight of the load evenly. On the one hand, this protects your back and adds comfort, and on the other hand, it allows for loads to be easily carried close to the body. Free spaces between the pads create pleasant air ventilation, as well as the breathable and robust 3D Airmesh cover
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.