The Fox, our trekking backpack for kids and teenagers, was revised to provide the technical design and great functionality of our “big” backpacks fully adapted to the needs of kids. Thanks to the VariQuick back length adjustment system, the Fox also grows with the child so they can enjoy with their adventure backpack for a longer time.
Your optimal companion for
- Contact back system
- VariQuick System
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Pole holder
- Lid compartment
- Load adjustment straps
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Two side outer pockets
- PFAS free
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
You want a close-fitting backpack that is easy to carry even with a lot of luggage? Then the contact back is just right for you. The easiest way to carry heavy loads comfortably is to have your backpack and carrier form a single unit. Our Contact carrying system keeps the weight close to the body's center of gravity. This guarantees full control and effective load transfer - even in demanding terrain.