Race Air 14+3
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
We promise to repair any Deuter pack free of charge, no matter its generation or the reason for damage or defect.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information please go to: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65
Ultra-light yet durable bike backpack with outstanding comfort for the weight. The deuter Aircomfort back system, designed specifically for biking, with a mesh back panel that’s split down the middle means that even less of the pack is in direct contact with the back, and makes more room for a rounded spine in riding position. The airy mesh hip fins, perforated shoulder straps and back padding ensure maximum airflow and a solid, snug fit. This climate neutral, PFC-free mountain biking pack uses bluesign® approved 100% recycled body fabric, and components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices.
Your optimal companion for
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum belt
- tool organizer
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Stretch side pockets
- integrated helmet net
- Reflective details
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Expandable volumes
- PFC free
- 100% recycled PET material
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Top features of the Race Air 14+3
Maximum ventilation is the guiding principle for us when it comes to small to medium volume backpacks for use in easier terrain. The resilient core of the Aircomfort systems is the permanently elastic spring steel frame. It provides the special airy mesh with stable tension even under heavy loads, creating a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which moist air can freely evaporate.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.