- From € 50 free shipping and free returns
- 2 years warranty
The hip daypack is the ideal solution for all adventures in the city. Whether in the museum, in the café, at the market or at the playground: The small, lightweight backpack convinces everywhere with simple style and thoughtful functions. A hidden zipper compartment provides quick access to valuables and wallet, inside magazines are well organized in the separate document compartment.
Your optimal companion for
- Stretch side pockets
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Robust and water repellent material at the front
- Contact back system
- Document compartment
- 100% recycled PET material
- PFC free
Recycled polyester is a synthetic synthetic fibre obtained from PET bottles. A special texture allows the haptics and shine of natural fibres to be imitated. Conclusion: By using 300D PES RECYCLED our products are much more sustainable and at the same time have a natural look.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
The light padded back with the airy cover ensures a comfortable fit and even load distribution. The ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps also ensure good carrying comfort.
100% recycled PET material
The fabrics used for this model are made of post-consumer PET bottles.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.